The term ‘Seamless Paints Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 32 Fairmead Road, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 4JG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We will replace any goods found to be faulty up to 3 months after delivery, so please make sure you check the items you have ordered within a reasonable time of receiving them. All of our products will perform as directed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. However, we do not accept responsibility for application and conditions, as we cannot control the conditions under which products we supply are used or applied, all materials must be stored in accordance with manufactures instructions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We do not offer refunds for coloured paints, coatings or other special liquid products as these are tinted, or, produced to order. All other goods will be refunded if they are returned to us unused, and in their original condition, including packaging, within 21 days from receiving your delivery. Customers must make their own arrangements for returning such goods at their own cost.
You should ensure that items are properly packaged and insured against loss and damage before returning them to the address shown at the bottom of your delivery note, together with a copy of your invoice and a short note explaining that you would like a refund. We cannot accept any responsibility for item’s which are lost, or damaged upon arrival at our premises. Note: we try to discourage customers from returning liquid products – unless they are properly packaged for transit, they generally arrive damaged, which prevents us from refunding the cost of these items.
All refunds are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Customers should telephone 0121 411 0886 immediately if they wish to cancel their order. Dependent upon the time or day the order is received it will leave our warehouse either the same day or the next working day (with the exception of orders that are received over the weekend, these will be dispatched on the Monday unless this is a bank holiday). Unfortunately, when goods have left our warehouse it is not possible for us to stop them being delivered, and it therefore becomes the customers responsibility to return them to us (see ‘Refunds’ above).